IT ALL STARTS WITH A LOVE OF DANCE AND EXTRAORDINARY THINGS START TO HAPPEN WHEN PEOPLE COME TOGETHER AND SHARE THEIR PASSION. BE A PART OF THE ACADEMY DANCE COMMUNITY.
Check this out - an offer you don't want to miss out on. Amazing discounts on our UNLIMITED DANCE Membership Packages. Receive 50% off Term 4 - Enrol Now!
This offer is only valid
* to new members of the Morton Academy
* on Unlimited Membership Packages
* for Term 4 2018 classes ONLY
* for enrolments received up until 8th October 2018
Simply enrol online in selected classes and pay later.
How to best identify your Membership Package
1. Find the Package appropriate to your child’s age
2. Calculate the number of classes per week your child will be participating in
This will give you the Inclusive Membership for a term per student
|BABY & TINY DANCER MEMBERSHIP PRICING PER TERM (18 months to turning 3 years of age)|
|1 x class per week||$150.00 PER TERM|
|2 x classes per week||$250.00 PER TERM|
|PRE PRIMARY & JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP PRICING PER TERM (3 to 9 years of age)|
|1 x class per week||$200.00 PER TERM|
|2 x classes per week||$350.00 PER TERM|
|3 x classes per week||$450.00 PER TERM|
|unlimited classes per week||$500.00 PER TERM|
|INTERMEDIATE MEMBERSHIP PRICING PER TERM (10 to 12 years of age)|
|2 x classes per week||$400.00 PER TERM|
|3 x classes per week||$500.00 PER TERM|
|unlimited classes per week||$550.00 PER TERM|
|SENIOR & OPEN MEMBERSHIP PRICING PER TERM (13 + years of age)|
|2 x classes per week||$450.00 PER TERM|
|3 x classes per week||$550.00 PER TERM|
|unlimited classes per week||$600.00 PER TERM|
|THE EXTRA INFROMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW|
Terms and Conditions of Membership at the Morton Academy
12. Upon joining the Morton Academy you agree that photo's of your child will be used on Social Media and Online platforms.
1. If you do not wish to see out your child’s full year of membership you forfeit the costs paid to date.
2. You are required to give 4 weeks written notice prior to the cancelation date, should you fail to do this you will be charged for a full term.
3. Refunds are not issued for change of mind
4. Refunds are not given on paid Costume Levy’s
5. Any changes to your child’s classes / membership is only permitted at the beginning of each new term. This must be communicated with the Administration staff prior to the final invoice date or your will be charged the full amount of the previous term and any additional costs incurred with the change.
5. Upon cancelling your Membership at the Morton Academy you will be removed from all forms of communication, this includes; Mailing Lists, Private Facebook Groups and our Dance Software. All necessary communication will be sent directly via email to you personally.