IT ALL STARTS WITH A LOVE OF DANCE AND EXTRAORDINARY THINGS START TO HAPPEN WHEN PEOPLE COME TOGETHER AND SHARE THEIR PASSION. BE A PART OF THE ACADEMY DANCE COMMUNITY.
How to best identify your Membership Package
1. Find the Package appropriate to your child’s age
2. Calculate the number of classes per week your child will be participating in
This will give you the Inclusive Membership for a term per student
|TINY DANCER MEMBERSHIP PRICING PER TERM (18 months to turning 3 years of age)|
|1 x class per week||$150.00 PER TERM|
|2 x classes per week||$250.00 PER TERM|
|PRE PRIMARY MEMBERSHIP PRICING PER TERM (3 to 5 years of age)|
|1 x class per week||$200.00 PER TERM|
|2 x classes per week||$350.00 PER TERM|
|3 x classes per week||$450.00 PER TERM|
|unlimited classes per week||$500.00 PER TERM|
|PRIMARY SCHOOL MEMBERSHIP PRICING PER TERM (6 to 12 years of age)|
|2 x classes per week||$400.00 PER TERM|
|3 x classes per week||$500.00 PER TERM|
|unlimited classes per week||$550.00 PER TERM|
|HIGH SCHOOL AGE MEMBERSHIP PRICING PER TERM (11 + years of age)|
|2 x classes per week||$450.00 PER TERM|
|3 x classes per week||$550.00 PER TERM|
|unlimited classes per week||$600.00 PER TERM|
|THE EXTRA INFROMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW|
Terms and Conditions of Membership at the Morton Academy
Term 1 2019 - Monday 4th February
Term 2 2019 - Monday 22nd April
Term 3 2019 - Monday 15th July
Term 4 2019 - Monday 7th October2. Your child’s place is not secure until Membership Fee’s are paid
3. A child cannot participate in any dance class if their Membership is not paid prior to the above dates.
4 . Your child's Enrolments and Membership at the Morton Academy is valid until the 31st of December 2019.
5. By becoming a Morton Academy Member you agree to participate in classes up until the end of Term 4 2019.
6. Enrolments are not accepted after the first week of each term and remain closed until the following term begins.
7. Your Term Membership Payment is inclusive of all Annual Fee’s, Insurances, License’s and additional charges.
8. Costume Levy’s and Rehearsal Fee’s are charged separately to Membership’s
9. Uniforms are charged separately and are to be purchased online via our store
10. Late fee’s are changed for Overdue accounts - $15.00 for every 7 days the invoice is overdue
11. 10% Discount is offered to Families with 2 or more students participating in classes at the Academy.
12. All membership’s and classes must be booked and paid for online via our website / parent portal https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/mortonacademy
12. Upon joining the Morton Academy you agree that photo's of your child will be used on Social Media and Online platforms.
1. If you do not wish to see out your child’s full year of membership you forfeit the costs paid to date including Costume Levy’s and Rehearsal Fee’s
2. 30 Day notice is required to cancel an Account Holder’s / Parent / Guardian’s academy account; without 30 day notice the Account Holder agrees to pay tuition for the remaining term’s in that calendar year.
3. Refunds are not issued for change of mind
4. Refunds are not given on paid Costume Levy’s
5. Any changes to your child’s classes / membership is only permitted at the beginning of each new term. This must be communicated with the Administration staff prior to the final invoice date or your will be charged the full amount of the previous term and any additional costs incurred with the change.
6. Upon cancelling your Membership at the Morton Academy you will be removed from all forms of communication, this includes; Mailing Lists, Private Facebook Groups and our Dance Software. All necessary communication will be sent directly via email to you personally.